Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy fourth of July!

There are so few family traditions because outings are so tough right now.  One of them is watching the Fourth of July fireworks display from across the lagoon. 


Another tradition is to run into friends of ours we hadn't even intended to meet.  Devon enjoyed playing swords with Sam.


The girls enjoyed playing glowsticks with Lydia. 


Devon was very excited to see the fireworks.


The girls were way too excited to sit still.


Right as we reached the finale, Devon sat up and announced "I need to drop my pants!"  A voice from the crowd replied "Don't steal the show, Little Guy!"  Daddy and Devon sneaked into the Oleanders to accomplish what he intended.


Twenty minutes after arriving home, all three kids are asleep.  Score!

1 comment:

  1. LOL, I don't know what is funnier!! I need to drop my pants or don't steal the show little guy. HA!

    ReplyDelete